June 16, 2010

Philippe Sajet

You wait forever for some horn jewellery to come along and then a whole bunch turns up at the same time. Hot on the heels of yesterday's post about Florian's new men's collection comes this ring by Dutch jeweller/artist Philippe Sajet. I can't find a lot about Sajet online (except a Facebook account which I've just messaged) but going on this, I think we should be friends.

Ring made from water buffalo horn and gold, 2003

More to come as my online stalking bears fruits...

2 comments:

  1. What an elegant piece - it resonates scupltural charm with an urban edge... Fabulous - wearing this would surely suggest that you were the chief in your tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Juliet, Philippe and I are now Facebook friends so you can track him down there if you like. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete