June 5, 2011

Excuse Excuses

I know, my bibelotphile attendance has been woeful recently and I feel genuinely bad. But as all neglectful students must, I have an excuse. Quite simply, there's not enough hours in the day to get everything done at the moment. But it's all for a good reason.

I was lucky enough to be appointed Jewellery Editor at becauselondon.com recently - just learning how to upload posts took a week of intensive training - and have been getting new business, aka Adorn Insight, aka jewellery trend analysis agency extraordinare off the ground. So far, so good.

Jewellery week looms, so a slower pace seems unlikely for the forseeable, but one should never grumble when one's life revolves around such loveliness. A case in point: my latest Lust-Have from Cartier.


In a former life (ie my early 20s) I was a geneticist - if I only I'd paid more attention in 'cloning class' I could brew up a few looky likies in the fridge and I'd be laughing. Or I'd get a lie in, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment